Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 3 of big fight. 12/1/15

Day 3. He refused to see me, refused to acknowledge what he and his family had done to me, gave me hope that we'll reconcile then smashed it and crushed me.

He is subjecting me to a very tedious mental warfare. I'm so glad for the love from my parents,  from my baby, from my best friend.

Honestly, I can live without him. But I have a daughter and she's only 2 years old. I want her to grow up in a complete family. Not single parent weekday here weekend there. I don't want to subject her to a lifetime of humiliation like that. I will take all that comes, for her. Not for him. I have suffered all these years. I am drained. But I must fight on.

I live in a marriage with no love. What can be worse than this?

For my lovely gal, I will take all that comes. I will.

God please give me strength.

He is torturing me. Playing a very cruel game of mental warfare. This is so unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment