Saturday, January 31, 2015

31/1/15 10.32pm

My heart died.

28/1/15: He came home past 12 midnight. Apparently he went to some romantic atas Jap restaurat at Dempsey.

29/1/15: He came home past 12 midnight.

30/1/15: He came home at 2am.

He said he hates me. He said he hates coming home.

He said he has changed. No longer the him. He says he drinks everyday now at night, he's saving money to buy an S2000, he wants to bring his mum to malacca, he wants to visit his mum anytime.. his mum can call him anytime..

he asked me how many times has his mum seen the girl for the past 1 yr. Who's fault is this? After I gave birth, whenever we have any quarrels, he will straight away rush to want to grab the little girl and screamed at me "I'm bringing the girl to my mother.. I'm bringing the girl to my mother... I'm bringing the girl to my mother."

He said that because of me, his family is in disarray now. That we sold off the flat. He had a hand in everything yet he blames me for everything. He even kept saying, sell the flat now good because we need to sell it off anyway since prices are dropping.. hdb is up everywhere there.

How long am I going to take this? How can I take this? I hate everything about him now.

I need to get away from him.

I feel sorry towards the little girl. She will never know what a happy intact family is.

But I cannot let him torture me. He will force me into depression and get custody of the girl.

I must not let that happen.

The girl is happiest when she sees that I am happy. And we love spending time with each other.

I can bring her overseas too. We don't need him.

No comments:

Post a Comment